Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easy Parmesan Chicken

1 C dry breadcrumbs
½ C grated Parmesan cheese
½ tsp garlic salt
¼ tsp pepper
4 tbsp butter
Chicken breasts or tenders

Combine all dry ingredients. Dip chicken strips into butter and shake in dry mixture. Bake uncovered in a lightly greased baking pan, bake at 350 until chicken is done. Top with canned marinara sauce and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional few minutes to melt cheese.

I actually just made the Chicken Tonight with out the Marinara Sauce, and had Green Beans and Mash Potatoes.

Absolutely a 5 star meal the chicken was very Yummy! Isaac said don't ruin it with the marinara, but I think it would make a Great Chicken Parmesan!

2 comments:

Patti Smith said...

This sounds yummy! Thanks for keeping my blog alive :) Maybe if I actually cooked something interesting, I might have something to post.

kstrack said...

My thought was that if we rotate keeping it active it will never die lol :)