Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rainbow Fruit Salad

1 large Mango, peeled and diced
2C fresh blueberries
2 banans sliced
2C fresh strawberries sliced
2C seedless grapes
2nectarines, unpeeled and sliced
1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced

honey orange sauce
1/3 C unsweetened orange juice
2 T lemon juice
1.5 T Honey (I use agave nectar instead)
¼ tsp ground ginger
1 dash nutmeg

prepare and combine the fruit.

Combine all ingredients for the sauce and mix

Just before serving, pour the sauce over the fruit.

You can very easily substitute or add in different fruits by what is in season.

I got this recipe on the back of the IHC Insurance magazine we get from time to time.

It is a Yummy Salad you can easily make and there is NO sugar added! YAY.

Everyone that had some loved it!

1 comment:

Patti Smith said...

I made this for dinner last night an the fam loved it. I used different fruit - what I had on hand and what was on sale. Thanks for the recipe.