Friday, February 8, 2008

So easy Enchiladas

I decided in honor of Friday night and easy meals I would post an old easy favorite.

All you need is frozen burritos any type, I prefer the El Monterey Bean & Cheese Burritos

a pint jar of your favorite salsa.

Put the frozen burritos in a casserole dish the 9x13 works great.
Dump the can of Salsa over the burritos and then enough water to mostly cover the burritos and then bake until done, about 30 min at 350. It is best to bring the liquid level above the burritos because any part that sticks out will get very dry during baking.

When my mom told me about this recipe I was really skeptical that it would be good, but it really is. Isaac has even asked me to make it.

You could easily serve rice as a side dish, or even a nice salad.

No comments: