Monday, March 24, 2008

Chicken Rolls



Roll dough
shredded chicken
cream cheese
cream of chicken or mushroom soup
shredded cheese (I actually forgot this and they still tasted pretty good)
chopped green onion

Make a batch of roll dough. Mix the cream cheese and the cream soup, add the shredded cheese, onion, and chicken. Pull off a roll size amount of dough, smash it out and fill it with the filling and ball it back up. Bake them until the dough is cooked-usually about 10-15 min at 375-depending on what roll dough recipe you use.

3 comments:

kstrack said...

These look and sound yummy, did you make the roll dough?

Patti Smith said...

Yes, I just found a recipe for dough and what I didn't use, I made into loaves of bread.

Anonymous said...

My family really likes these. We use crescent rolls. You can also roll them in breadcrumbs.

jen